You subscribed to OSS updates for Flipper so here you go.
Flipper 0.23.0 is hot off the press with Rails 7 support (mostly done here).
Along with Rails 7, there were several minor additions/changes that could be interesting but won't slow you down.
- We now allow some HTML in banner and descriptions.
- Super minor: we moved some cloud headers to http client.
- A friendly person updated the versions of jquery and bootstrap for flipper-ui (here and here).
- Moved docs to www.flippercloud.io/docs.
- PStore adapter now defaults to thread safe and no longer supports the thread_safe method (which didn't work anyway so who cares! haha).
- We now have a failover adapter. And it was contributed by our newest core team member @dpep. 🎉
- The http adapter error message is considerably more useful. This is mostly for www.flippercloud.io peeps.
Happy Flipping! And happy holidays!
P.S. January might be epic. We have a lot of good dominos lined up that may fall then so keep your eyes open and your inboxes empty. 🤤